Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Baby #2 Overview: Weeks Thirty-One, Thirty-Two, and Thirty-Three

Week 31: Another uneventful week this week... However, next week is going to be busy, exciting, and oh yes, eventful!

The Baby: is the size of four navel oranges! The baby is gaining more weight because his baby fat is filling in underneath the skin. He is also becoming less red and more pink in color.  


Mommy's Health: I am still sick. My nose is still stuffed, I'm still sneezing, and my throat still hurts. I hate taking medicine, so I'm just going to ride this cold out. The strange part is, I was also sick during week 31 when I was pregnant with Gavin. They are already acting alike!

                         


Week 32: My family and I have some big news to share, WE MOVED INTO A NEW HOME IN A NEW STATE!! We are so happy and blessed! This beautiful house on a half of an acre is in a gorgeous neighborhood full of nature, the friendliest neighbors, a pond for fishing, and a park. The schools are top notch, blue ribbon, award winning schools. There are many farms and we are excited to live the country life! This feels like a dream! I am thinking about starting a blog about our new house. My country decor ideas, furniture, and colors are going to make this house even more perfect and I can't wait to share my ideas! 

We moved over an hour and a half away from my doctor and the hospital I'm delivering at, but we will just have to commute until the baby is born. I am not going to switch doctors and hospitals two months before my baby is born, especially since my doctor is familiar with my uterine atony  risk. I just hope I'll make it to the hospital in time!!

The Baby: is the size of a Jimaca! Levi is plumping up and will gain almost half his body weight by the time he is ready to come into the world! This baby fat will help to keep him warm in the outside world. The layer of soft lanugo hair is also starting to shed.

Mommy's Health: I'm feeling much better! Good thing because these next months are going to be especially busy because we are settling into our new home and before we know it Levi will be here!!

                       

Week 33: We, I mean Tommy, has been so busy moving boxes, painting, and putting new furniture together. Gavin's room and Levi's room are our top priorities. Gavin is keeping the nautical theme and his room was painted a light grayish-blue. Levi's room is the sage color that matches his bedding set. I want the rooms finished and decorated, but there aren't enough hours in the day!! Plus, I am next to no help being 8 months pregnant... My poor wonderful husband! He has a lot to do!

On top of settling in, we had to drive to our doctor's appointment. We will be driving to the doctor's once every week soon! Thank God Gavin is great in the car. Levi is still measuring right on track to the day! His heartbeat is great and so is my blood pressure. SEVEN MORE WEEKS!!

The Baby: is the size of a pineapple! Levi's skeleton is hardening, although the bones in his skull will not fuse together completely, but will overlap allowing for continued growth all the way until early adulthood.

Mommy's Health: EXHAUSTED! I usually get more than 8 hours of sleep a night, but now I go to bed super late because I'm cleaning and unpacking, then I wake up super early to get more things done before Gavin waked up. I need to make sure I start getting more sleep!!



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment